Live Bliksemontladingen

De teller in het icoon met het onweersbuitje geeft live het actuele aantal bliksemontladingen uit onze regio weer. De dekking ligt in een vierkant om Nederland en België, waardoor er ook data van rondom Parijs, op de Noordzee en uit een deel van Duitsland wordt weergegeven.

Ontladingen

De ontladingen kun je terugvinden op de Google Maps kaart onderaan de pagina. Deze worden nog niet live bijgewerkt, voor de meest actuele ontladingen ververs je de pagina. De iconen op de kaart lopen in kleur van Geel naar Rood, waarbij Geel een 'nieuwe' ontlading is en Rood een 'oude'.

Geluid

De teller maakt geluid als het aantal bliksemontladingen verhoogt. Dus, bij een update van 0 naar 1 hoor je geluid. Je kunt dit uitschakelen met het luidspreker icoontje in de balk hierboven.

Data © Blitzortung.org / Lightningmaps.org
nl
StormTrack Beta
Inloggen
Heb je nog geen account? Dan kun je er hier eentje aanmaken!
De Bilt

Geen onweer in de buurt
Nu Live

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Hoke, NC.

19 Apr 2024 20:44:38

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Hoke, NC; Moore, NC; Scotland, NC.

19 Apr 2024 20:31:18

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Hoke, NC; Moore, NC.

19 Apr 2024 20:16:36

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Hoke, NC; Moore, NC; Richmond, NC; Scotland, NC.

19 Apr 2024 19:50:29

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Aiken, SC; Lexington, SC; Richland, SC; Saluda, SC.

19 Apr 2024 16:12:43

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Aiken, SC; Edgefield, SC; Lexington, SC; Richland, SC; Saluda, SC.

19 Apr 2024 15:38:36

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Winston, AL.

19 Apr 2024 14:26:15

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Colbert, AL; Franklin, AL; Lawrence, AL.

19 Apr 2024 12:59:33

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Colbert, AL; Franklin, AL; Lauderdale, AL.

19 Apr 2024 12:35:33

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Grant, AR; Jefferson, AR.

19 Apr 2024 09:45:24

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Jefferson, AR; Lonoke, AR; Pulaski, AR; Saline, AR.

19 Apr 2024 08:41:57

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Alexander, IL; Johnson, IL; Pulaski, IL; Union, IL.

19 Apr 2024 08:34:22

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Maries, MO; Phelps, MO; Pulaski, MO.

19 Apr 2024 08:34:22

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Attala, MS; Leake, MS; Madison, MS.

19 Apr 2024 08:34:21

NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning uitgegeven voor Lincoln, MO.

19 Apr 2024 08:34:21
Actueel
1 / 4

Wintervoorspellingen 2023/24

Kunnen we al iets zeggen over de winter?

Wateroverlast

Hoogwater in Frankrijk, Engeland en de Benelux

Kou in Noord-Europa

Zelfs -44,3 in Finland

Het Winter Discussietopic

Lees en schrijf mee!

Kies een plaats
Beschikbare Plaatsen:
Welke meldingen wil je ontvangen?

Je kunt hieronder aangeven welke notificaties je wil ontvangen in 'Nu Live'. Standaard ontvang je alle notificaties, wil je een bepaald type melding niet langer ontvangen? Vink dan het vinkje uit. Je keuze wordt automatisch opgeslagen.

Nu Live
Welkom op onweer-online.nl! Als je je nog niet hebt geregistreerd, meld je dan nu aan op de leukste en grootste weercommunity van Nederland. Heb je al een account, log dan hier in.
Marga
Lid
3 juni 2007, 12:26 uur | Bericht #2843
Storyhighlights
• Tornado tears up homes, trees, post office in Fruitland, Iowa
• 15 to 20 roads in Muscatine County closed by tornado debris
• Tornado had winds of 136 to 140 mph, weather service says
• One killed in rain-related accident near Coralville, Iowa

Trees litter the yard of a damaged house in Muscatine, Iowa, on Friday, after a tornado tore through the area.

FRUITLAND, Iowa (AP) -- Kelly Goodwin sifted through the rubble of what used to be her kitchen, dazed after a tornado ripped through eastern Iowa and flattened dozens of homes in three communities.

Hours earlier, she was spending a quiet afternoon in her home when she heard the wind howl. She glanced out the window, saw a tree rip from the ground and hurried to the basement.

"When I came back up I saw all this," Goodwin said, waving her arms at the wreckage. (Watch houses torn to pieces by storm Video)

Postal workers and volunteers salvage items from the destroyed Fruitland, Iowa, post office Friday

A few blocks away, the post office didn't fare any better. Its four walls were ripped away, leaving a clear view of post office boxes and equipment inside amid piles of rubble and tree limbs.

Similar scenes of destruction were visible across Muscatine County and surrounding areas, where a tornado Friday tore through businesses and homes, knocked down trees and power lines but caused only minor injuries. Heavy rains also poured across the region, causing flooding and several traffic accidents, including one fatal wreck near Coralville.

The tornado, with winds between 136 to 140 mph, struck the town of Grandview, went north through Fruitland and dissipated in the Muscatine area about 10 minutes later, said Jeff Zogg, a forecaster with the National Weather Service in Davenport.

Tree limbs and debris fill a street in Muscatine, Iowa, on Friday, after a tornado hit the area.

Gov. Chet Culver declared a disaster emergency for Jackson, Louisa and Muscatine counties, authorizing state and local authorities to assist in the cleanup.

In Grandview, a town of about 600, oak trees were shredded in various parts of town and debris from flattened homes littered the streets. One brick house stood roofless, while a few uprooted trees had crashed through a nearby garage.

Darryl Erickson, a pastor at Grandview Bible Church, said he was in his office when the twister hit.

"All of a sudden it started getting darker and I heard a lot of wind," Erickson said. "I looked out the window and saw stuff flying. And it was all over just like that."

His church sustained only minor damage and a downed power line. Nearby, a roof had landed on a pickup truck.

Mark Husar, the general manager of a car dealership in Muscatine, population 23,000, said he saw a cloud of debris blowing in his direction and quickly moved employees and customers into a storm shelter.

"I've got 80 cars with windows blown out, two cars on top of cars, my roof is ripped off," he said. "Applebee's, which is about 50 yards away -- their front window is blown out and I've got McDonald's -- they're about 1½ blocks away -- in my lot. Their roof is partially torn off."

The ordeal lasted about 15 seconds, Husar said. Another car dealership across the street was untouched, he said.

Emergency personnel work at the scene of a fatal rain-related wreck on Interstate 80 near Tiffin, Iowa, on Friday.

Between 15 and 20 roads have been closed while crews repair downed power lines and clear the streets of debris, said Jeff Carter, Muscatine County's emergency management coordinator. He expects most roads should reopen Saturday.

"Some of it looks pretty bad," he said, noting that he's already seen several homes with major damage.

"Boom, they're all gone," Carter said. "Nothing but rubble is left."

Several buildings also sustained significant damage near Bellevue in northeast Iowa, though weather officials said they have not confirmed whether that was caused by a tornado.

In Muscatine, Pizza Hut manager Gary Hawn said he had a restaurant full of customers and employees when the tornado alarm sounded.

He ushered everyone into the walk-in refrigerator. Moments later, it was over, he said.

Hawn said he went outside and saw debris strewn across the parking lot, including the roof of a nearby apartment complex. The signs of several nearby fast food restaurants had blown off, he said, and other debris had damaged cars in the parking lot.

"We were lucky. The winds were really strong. We just got everybody in the walk-in, and everybody was safe," he said.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press
Every cloud has a silver lining
Marga
Lid
3 juni 2007, 12:31 uur | Bericht #2844
A tornado carrying winds up to 140 mph churned through the eastern Iowa town of Grandview before moving north to Fruitland and dying down in Muscatine County on Friday, a National Weather Service forecaster told The Associated Press. The storm damaged businesses and homes and knocked down trees and power lines, but caused only minor injuries. Heavy rain caused flooding and traffic accidents, including one fatal wreck near Coralville.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/01.eversmeyer.ap.jpg[/img]
Betty Eversmeyer talks on the phone in what’s left of her parents’ living room in Grandview, Iowa. Glenn and Treva Beard had been trying to sell the house when it was hit by the tornado.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/02.fruitland.ap.jpg[/img]
Trees and houses lie collapsed and shredded Friday on North Street in Fruitland, Iowa

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/03.willey.ap.jpg[/img]
Ross Willey surveys the devastation along Emerald Lane in Fruitland on Friday.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/04.zaeringer.ap.jpg[/img]
Jan Zaehringer salvages belongings from her sister Tammy Ramirez’s house on Friday in Fruitland. Ramirez, her son and their dog rode the storm out under the basement stairs and emerged to find their home in ruins.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/05.mittman.road.ap.jpg[/img]
A person looks out at the wreckage from the doorway of a Muscatine, Iowa, house on Friday.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/06.post.office.ap.jpg[/img]
Postal workers and volunteers recover items Friday from what had been the Fruitland post office.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/07.muscatine.ap.jpg[/img]
Downed trees block a road in Muscatine on Friday.

[img width=480 height=292]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/us/0706/gallery.iowa.storm/08.truck.ap.jpg[/img]
A man stands amid the ruins at Curry’s Backhoe and Transportation Service in Muscatine on Friday.

©CNN
Waarom deze advertentie?
Marga
Lid
3 juni 2007, 22:35 uur | Bericht #2862
[img width=465 height=320]http://photo.accuweather.com/photogallery/1024/d30296778.jpg[/img]

©AccuWeather.com
mdb
Lid
3 juni 2007, 22:56 uur | Bericht #2864
hehe dat ziet er weer mooi uit 
Marga
Lid
3 juni 2007, 23:12 uur | Bericht #2866
hehe dat ziet er weer mooi uit 

Het is inderdaad een prachtige onheilsspellende lucht. Alleen de ravage na een tornado is niet zo fraai (en dat is nog zachtjes uitgedrukt)
mdb
Lid
4 juni 2007, 00:55 uur | Bericht #2867
ik vraag me nog stees af waarom mensen zijn die in zo staat wonen nog  en huis van hout bouwen .
het moet mij denken aan het verhaal over de drie varkenjes één bouwt en huisje van stro één van takken en één van steen .
en toen de bose wolf er aan kwam blies hij de eerst twee omver en de laast lukte niet .
ik denk dat het te maaken heeft met geld.
hout zal wel goed koper zijn dan steen .
en kan je met hout en grooter huis bouwe dan voor het zefte geld en steenen huis .
ik zeg niet dat je dan geen schade heb aan je huis maar het zal wel minder zijn dan en houte huis .
maar het geeft maar eens weer aan hoe sterk de natuur is en wat en schade en hout huis op kan op loopen met zo storm .
Terug naar boven
1 Gebruiker leest nu dit topic, onderverdeeld in 1 gast en 0 leden
Er zijn in totaal 27.850 topics, welke bij elkaar 448.360 reacties hebben gekregen.
Leden
We zijn met 11.578 leden.
Het nieuwste lid is NightFoxy.

Je moet inloggen om je berichten te kunnen lezen.
Dit topic
1 mensen bekijken nu dit topic.

Record
Op 6 december 2010 om 11.29 uur waren er 2.792 mensen tegelijkertijd online op onweer-online!
Stats
Er zijn nu 182 mensen aan het browsen op het forum. 1 Daarvan zijn ingelogd.
Van die 182, lezen 12 mensen het topic "Berichtgeving Noord- en Zuidpool".

Sponsors en partners

Actueel op OnweerOnline.nl

Kou in Noord-Europa

Zelfs -44,3 in Finland

Wateroverlast

Hoogwater in Frankrijk, Engeland en de Benelux

Wintervoorspellingen 2023/24

Kunnen we al iets zeggen over de winter?

Het Winter Discussietopic

Lees en schrijf mee!

© 2003 - 2024 onweer-online.nl   |   Alle rechten voorbehouden   |   Algemene gebruiksvoorwaarden